Business insurance

As for your experience, you've probably been cooking Q for a while, though not as a business. Count those years. Your downside is that it's a new venture as far as being a business,

He's right on experience, that was the 1st question State farm asked me. I told them about 5 years, been cooking for family and freinds at least that long and no body's gotton sick.

Thanks for all of the info here. I was going to ask the question abt General Liability, but decided to do a search first. Found this discussion along with some others.

I called my auto insurance company. It pays to ask questions. I ask about the liability coverage on my trailer while I was using it. All that is covered is while it is in tow. If I unhook it from the truck, the truck's insurance is also "unhooked". But, if it comes unhooked while in tow, and hits another vehicle, it is covered. It pays to find out. I was thinking it was along those lines.

So, I am looking into a separate General Liability policy while vending.

I called back, and I can add my trailer to my truck policy and add damage, theft etc to it while it is unhooked.... so I will get back to them on that one. Just need the serial number, and the amount of coverage I need.... :thumb:

And yes, coverage varies from state to state.

It pays to ask questions.

Thanks again for everybody's input on this.

Back