WTH is going on

shaddie

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Name or Nickame
Bruce
Ok. Heard some weird stuff. Y’all may already know this but it freaked me out.

Driving to Austin and listening to a radio station. Guest is a lady(super sexy sounding Australian). She has a good business with meat seasoning in HEB’s. She has expanded into sausages. They were talking about the business side of this.

She said you can put the word “smoked” on sausage whether actually smoked or using liquid smoked.

I will never look at a store bought sausage the same.

Read this, you think you're pissed now...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1616204214/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The deception of marketing bastards has no floor.

And that super sexy Aussie chick, probably has a 3 inch dick***.

*** 100 proof whiskey

Not sure what that means. She is friends of the show and gives lots of stuff out for free. She was explaining how our government agencies work. Now don’t start a mad dash complaining about government agencies. Just thought it strange that smoked can be labeled either way.

Correct Gazza.

She's an Aussie playing in the USA BBQ Sandbox so I'd back her up with all her bullch!t. With her accent and good looks she immediately makes an impression. She has a good business mind, great marketing chops etc. She might be able to turn out a decent brisket even.

Not necessarily buying her products just because I want Oakridge and other stuff I can't get here on a regular basis.

Cheers.

Bill

Thanks for the link to her site. Some really interesting recipes that are
different than the usuals. Just started looking but already found a bunch
that are now on the to-do list!

Back