Broke my own rule

tcv21

Full Fledged Farker
I swore up and down that once I put down on paper the first time what I was ordering from Shirley this go around, that I would not change the build. That went out the window quickly. I sold my 30x75 trailer model last week and had put in for a 30x65 patio model. I had a few discussions with Tyler about the build and finally settled on a 30x90 Trailer model. The looks I got from my wife were priceless.. to say the least.

30x90 Straight back elevated trailer
Removable hitch
Spare tire
Wood basket
3 shelves in the main chamber
Rotated warming tower with HipRoof/3 racks/charcoal pan.
Solid steel shelf w/ backsplash (im going to have it Line-X’d like I had)
Paper towel holder/fold down shelf on warmer
3 probe ports on the top of the main chamber.. equally spaced
Both dampers
Umbrella holders (for LED lighting and other attachments)
Remote grease drain
Old style fire basket (perforated sides instead of solid)
3/8 firebox NON insulated
Shirley Logo
Airborne wings (I’m supplying)
82nd logo on the front (I’m supplying)

In this case, it happened just like that. I am getting jabs from the wife whenever she finds it convenient now.
:razz:

I think I changed mine 20 times so 1 change is no big deal. :Heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sounds like you got a nice rig coming.
And digs in the ribs

I turned my build specs in to Paul the other day and I'm going 30x80 with a 30x60 Santa Maria. I cant wait.i thought about going bigger or smaller so hope I don't change my mood mind.lol

I turned my build specs in to Paul the other day and I'm going 30x80 with a 30x60 Santa Maria. I cant wait.i thought about going bigger or smaller so hope I don't change my mood mind.lol
If you thought about bigger AND smaller you probably have it right.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've thought between 30 x70-90 also wonder why no one has gone to 100 yet.. I have a 24x75 now and just sold the 24x50 to help fund the new build.. I would love to see a 30x80 in person so I know what I'm getting myself into.lol

I've thought between 30 x70-90 also wonder why no one has gone to 100 yet.. I have a 24x75 now and just sold the 24x50 to help fund the new build.. I would love to see a 30x80 in person so I know what I'm getting myself into.lol

Drive on up here.Heck,me and you can even cook a whole pig on it.

30 straightback is perfect for big pigs, racer style.

If I did many big pigs I'd get a dedicated hog cooker and open them up meat up, skin down.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good chance that there will be more than one Facebook live video happening March 9-10 with Jeff Neth, Paul and myself. Not sure if we can get Tyler to step in but who knows what might happen!

Looking forward to seeing pics of the final results.

Back