THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man I gotta start that Home brew process... been wanting to but the wifey keeps rolling her eyes at me( I roll them back of course!:shock:) JMS I may have to hit you up for a quick tutorial on the brewing process!!!!:becky:

I'd be happy to help you get started... there are quite a few other home brewers around here too...

Unfortunately, you will be at a soccer game! :p

Believe me, bro, I feel like I was at the Hawks game...saw the full stadium on the way to the soccer game, and spent 90 minutes in the post game traffic on the way home!! :mad:

And...the rest of the world calls soccer "football" anyway...now just gotta work on that beer and bbq to complete my day!!

20111002_BrewBrisket_110.JPG

Here are a couple photos of the brisket... It came out fantastic. I sliced all of it and vacuum sealed it for the freezer. Some of this will become regular meals and some of it will be used in a future batch of chili...

20111002_BrewBrisket_111.JPG

Nice work man. Did you go with the McCormicks montreal seasoning or make your own in house?

Nice work man. Did you go with the McCormicks montreal seasoning or make your own in house?

I made a rub of brown sugar, paprika, salt, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.

I cooked Ribeyes for dinner and used the Montreal steak on them to try it out and I liked it quite a bit. I think it would make an excellent rub for a brisket and I will probably use it next time I do one.

i am confused, if the rib eyes are for dinner, what is the brisket for? dessert? there is something fishy about this whole post. it's just too good to be true.

i am confused, if the rib eyes are for dinner, what is the brisket for? dessert? there is something fishy about this whole post. it's just too good to be true.

I nibbled on some brisket as I was cutting it up but I vacuum sealed it for future meals and I'm gonna use a good bit of it for chili.

Great Pics

20111002_BrewBrisket_110.JPG

Here are a couple photos of the brisket... It came out fantastic. I sliced all of it and vacuum sealed it for the freezer. Some of this will become regular meals and some of it will be used in a future batch of chili...

20111002_BrewBrisket_111.JPG

Very pretty. Good smoke ring too.

I bought a 14 lb. brisket yesterday to smoke this coming Saturday.
The weather man sez it's gonna be a good day to BBQ. :thumb:
I'll put it on early and watch some football till It reaches temp.
Can't wait.

right on man that brisket looks guud and i wish i knew how to make up some brew :clap2:

Back