THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R

Rick's Tropical Delight

i resmoked a smoked sausage on the mini last night and glazed with some blues hog honey mustard barbecue sauce that i found at a local store, jungle jim's :biggrin:

blueshogmustard-002.jpg

blueshogmustard-008.jpg

Looks great RTD...

but I don't know what's more disturbing... the thread title or the fact that you gave it this name :biggrin:

I'm with you..................read the title and it makes you say...........what the ?????.

Does look good!!

The name does have a ring to it RTD :shock:

Oh and the donkey dongs look great:lol:

Looks good and that Blues Hog Mustard is good stuff.

that is the main point of this thread! :biggrin:

and that i can get it at a store 40 minutes away.

when i say hillshire you say farm... go meat! :roll:

i glad you like my sausage.

that was the best hotdog i've ever had. :biggrin:

do you prefer the right side or the left side of those dongs in the last photo? i kind of like the right side better. the light char adds a depth of flavor the left side just doesn't present.

Umm, Rick, looks like you need bigger buns.
:icon_blush: Er, I mean your donkey dongs need bigger buns.:redface:

Excellent looking food. I do like a good re-smoked sausage.

small buns are the low carb diet :idea:

go meat!

by the way... those are healthy buns. whole grain white :biggrin:

i'm down 32 pounds since a year ago march. 15 months. look at my statistics/threads started by. it's incredible.
the rtd diet! :idea:

Rick,
You got me in trouble. I read this post when my kids were playing behind me and I laughed (couldn't help it) "Oh my, donkey dongs???" Totally busted. I'm just prayin' they don't tell my parishioners tomorrow that I was looking a pix of donkey dongs...

Well, having just moved into a new neighborhood, I can't wait to invite my neighbors over for donkey dongs and ABTs:-D

Back