THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rick,
You got me in trouble. I read this post when my kids were playing behind me and I laughed (couldn't help it) "Oh my, donkey dongs???" Totally busted. I'm just prayin' they don't tell my parishioners tomorrow that I was looking a pix of donkey dongs...

donkey kongs! donkey kongs is what i meant! :wink:

by the way... those are healthy buns. whole grain white :biggrin:

i'm down 32 pounds since a year ago march. 15 months. look at my statistics/threads started by. it's incredible.
the rtd diet! :idea:

OK, serious here. Congrats and well done on the weight loss. I know how hard that is. I dropped about 70 pounds in two years several years ago, on low carb, and have been eating that way ever since. Maintained weight too.
Love the low carb, I eat all the meat[read BBQ] I want.

Please keep bringing on the pron. I am constantly inspired by your posts.

OK, serious here. Congrats and well done on the weight loss. I know how hard that is. I dropped about 70 pounds in two years several years ago, on low carb, and have been eating that way ever since. Maintained weight too.
Love the low carb, I eat all the meat[read BBQ] I want.

Please keep bringing on the pron. I am constantly inspired by your posts.

less beer & better food = less pounds
simple :biggrin:

thanks, man it's definitely an obsession for me.

I dropped 15 lbs alone just cutting way back on the brews.

Did those Donkey Dongs make Betty's mouth water!!!!:twisted:

Absoutly bro.
Beer is good, but the gooder beer is also carby. Enjoy the real food.
Endulge is a good dry wine, or a bourbon or Scotch, few or no carbs,
but of course there is always the calories to consider if we push it too far.

Back