Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Blossom BBQ Festival Cornelia, GA April 17-18

I'll be in for pot luck, think I'll be flying solo Friday anyways. Possibly seasoning the new Deep South and using it for the first time at this comp. What could go wrong?

Well, here we are the week of Cornelia and of course we have an entire week of RAIN in the forecast! Wouldn't be competition BBQ (or Cornelia event) without rain. Hope it's not the same Monsoon as last year.

Cornelia wouldn't be the same without rain :)

Will any of you be on site around 9AM Friday? I am going to need help getting my smoker off of the trailer.

Will any of you be on site around 9AM Friday? I am going to need help getting my smoker off of the trailer.
I know that Tenacious Q, Matt Goodman, and I will be there Thursday night but in no shape to help at 9am Friday. :icon_smil :puke:

So we will volunteer Matt to help you!

I'm not sure if we'll be there that early, but we'll be there in the early AM on Friday (by 10am). If you can wait till we get there, we'd be happy to help.

I know that Tenacious Q, Matt Goodman, and I will be there Thursday night but in no shape to help at 9am Friday. :icon_smil :puke:

So we will volunteer Matt to help you!

Humm :hand::twitch::tsk::hand::boxing:here we go. Yea we will help. Lol

Let it rain, Let it rain, Let it rain!!!

I'll be the first one to say the weather looks amazing for the weekend!! :twisted:. I mean what's the worst that can happen??......All of those days change to 100% by tomorrow :crazy:??

I'll be the first one to say the weather looks amazing for the weekend!! :twisted:. I mean what's the worst that can happen??......All of those days change to 100% by tomorrow :crazy:??

Heather told me yesterday that she is considering selling her soul to the devil to get some good weather :icon_devil...

It's just typical Cornelia weather! :) We'll be ready this time with changes of clothes and rain coats...

I'll be there judging BY at least...I'll hang around to help out wherever I can afterwards...

Heather told me yesterday that she is considering selling her soul to the devil to get some good weather :icon_devil...

It's just typical Cornelia weather! :) We'll be ready this time with changes of clothes and rain coats...

Ya knowing the rain is imminent we're going to load up on extra clothes and I will actually remember to bring my rainsuit as I have a nice gortex one that I always leave at home for some dumb reason. At least the temperature will be nice. A few times is has been raining and cold :loco:.

And LOOK!! Friday has changed to only 30% chance of am showers :p.

Looking better already :icon_blush:.

Sat. turn ins downtown Cornelia

646090192.jpg

Back