Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Blossom BBQ Festival Cornelia, GA April 17-18

We'll be there. Looking forward to checking out the new location, and fingers crossed for better weather than last year.

We can't wait to see you guys again Tom! :clap2: Make sure to stop by and say hello!

Sure will! Looking forward to it!!! Depends on what time Angela gets off work, but we hope to be down there fairly early on Friday to walk around the teams and meet some Brethren! Otherwise we will definitely be around after judging as we all wait for the award ceremony.

My kids will be competing as Hoggin the sauce Jr in the backyard doing their first competition. Hoggin the sauce sr. will be there with another team normally called the Pigs blanket from Kentucky. We will be competing as Hawgin the blanket. Stop and say hi. I also will have an extra Qmaster jr, there with me for sale if anyone is looking for a Digi Q clone. I will also have the Qmaster Sr. in case anyone has been wanting to see one and how they work. :grin:

We can bring over some of the good stuff McAdams had in Conyers...I hear it mixes well with margarita mix, or ginger ale, or with pickle juice, or straight up... :becky::clap:

Jason let me try some of that when I visited on Friday afternoon. That stuff was some of the best I've had!

Allen were looking forward to it. We had a great time last year and were cooking with Dave again. Should be fun.

Back