THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice looking drum! Hate to tell you but your cock looks a little thin there all stretched out on the rotisserie. :grin:

Nice looking drum! Hate to tell you but your cock looks a little thin there all stretched out on the rotisserie. :grin:
Ya' know, now that you mention it, I've had several people tell me the same thing even before I bought the rotisserie. Strange...........

That ain't no UDS - it is a RPDS - really purdy drum smoker. Very nice job on it and I like the added bling or drumcessories like the side table and the rotis. Will be watching for pron of the delicious morsels coming out of it:eusa_clap

And I love the chicken - won't feed many but what a great photo.

I am taking notes!! I need to start building one of those. And the bottle opener rocks. haha
My understanding from the UDS Gods is the bottle opener is a prerequisite listed somewhere high on the "How To Build a UDS" instructions.
#1: Obtain Drum
#2: Obtain Bottle Opener
#3: Drill Holes For Bottle Opener
#4: Install Bottle Opener
#5: Test Bottle Opener

Back