Birthday Party! Happy Birthday Robyn!

Rusty Kettle

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Hey you with the face!
Robyn turned 5 on July 23. So family is coming today for the party. :becky::clap2:
Not as many people as in the past but we are still going to do this. Its tradition for the kids to have a cook out for their birthday. I could have run it all on the 270 Smoker Sumo but I decided to get the GMG Daniel Boone in on this. I got the brisket on the GMG and the pork butts go on 8 am on the Sumo and the corn pudding goes wherever.
Going to have a cake my wife made too. She always makes nice cakes.
Might be the only party of the year with the way things are these days.
I can't wait to give Robyn her present from her mom and I. We went to Build-A-Bear. The therapist said that she would do well with a stuffed toy that is weighted. So her suggestion was to fill a toy with rice and well we got Build-A-Bear to put one together just for her filled with rice to make it heavy. She gets excited for the Trolls movies. So we got her Poppy. Yes I really know the characters. When you are subjected to it so often well you remember.
Kind of just looking forward to a bit of normal even if its just for today.
After the party is over I got some hook ups to convert the digital HDMI to use with the old A/V hook ups to put a movie up in the living room with an old projector. Probably get Trolls World Tour for the kids to watch and make some popcorn.
Really looking forward to today. Hopefully, we can make today extra special for Robyn.

Now that is the way to celebrate a Birthday!!! It sounds like the kids, and even the adults had a great time. It is always great to make the memories for, and with, the family in those "Special Occasions"!!

Now that is the way to celebrate a Birthday!!! It sounds like the kids, and even the adults had a great time. It is always great to make the memories for, and with, the family in those "Special Occasions"!!

We are doing her party today. So we will today. Most of the family is back to work. I think I am the only one left waiting to go back to work. Hopefully good news about work on Friday.
So we did it Sunday to make sure the folks that could come were able to.
Smokers are rolling now. Hopefully can get a few pictures. :thumb:

Happy birthday Robyn! I hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy your new "buddy".
Rusty, I hope you get good news on the job front.

Getting back to normal is good for everyone. Happy bday Robyn! Good luck with the job.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back