Bigmista's Turn-in boxes

Hey Neil We can discuss this at length in the Mobile ManCave......Thanks for being a pioneer I was going to post our turn in photos but Im just too sensitive! hehahaa
Bbq and related forums have double standards and hidden rules?...most forums do...there are always different rules for different members. This place is as close to pure as it gets.

Really, which forums would that be...Since we can say almost anything on this one, pray tell...

All this, huh? See if I show my boxes again.

Good point, let's get back on the topic you started.

I say THANKS for posting. As someone who's done a lot of Chicken Breast turn-ins, I know how hard that is, I'm usually a one man team.

Don't let the other off-topic get to you, thanks for posting and as a CBJ, I'd give those 8's and 9's for appearance. Brisket probably the lowest, maybe even a 7 (hard to judge like you do in a contest without starting at it).

I love the originality. As a judge, when you see boxes all looking the same, something unique MAY standout if presented well. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

You presented your boxes very well.

Now, how did you get the grill marks?

Russ

Really, which forums would that be...Since we can say almost anything on this one, pray tell...

And that would be one of the things that isn't going to fly around here. Other forums can be run as their owner, and management see fit. Period. End of discussion. If anyone chooses to take issue with the way another forum is run, that issue should remain on that forum.

Good point, let's get back on the topic you started.

I say THANKS for posting. As someone who's done a lot of Chicken Breast turn-ins, I know how hard that is, I'm usually a one man team.

Don't let the other off-topic get to you, thanks for posting and as a CBJ, I'd give those 8's and 9's for appearance. Brisket probably the lowest, maybe even a 7 (hard to judge like you do in a contest without starting at it).

I love the originality. As a judge, when you see boxes all looking the same, something unique MAY standout if presented well. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

You presented your boxes very well.

Now, how did you get the grill marks?

Russ

Trick I learned from MoKan Meathead. See if he will tell you...

Stick your grill grates in firebox for a few minutes, take it out and press on chicken till it sears it??? am I close?

Back