Bigmista: The video from Fox 5 in Vegas!

You did awesome! I agree with the rest you are a natural! Very relaxed and smooth. Kuddos!

All Hail The Billy Mays of BBQ!:-D
Do you do weddings?

Cool stuff.

Move over Neeleys, you've got competition now. Nice job and good camera presence, looked like you were just talking in the backyard. Can you say COOL?

The wife and I just watched and we are so happy you and the family .

I told the wife when I grow up I want to move back home and be like you. :cool:

Great job Neil. You looked very relaxed. Nice very nice. Congrats bro:icon_bigsmil

Smooth...........just like you've been doing tv all your life. Congrats Neil. You all deserve it.:eusa_clap

It made me want to shop at Fresh and Easy - I've already wanted to try your cooking! You were a great "pitch man"

so i went to fresh and easy today and i must say not bad at all. i picked up 2 of those meat packs ( 8 pieces of chicken, 4 hamburger patties, and 4 brawts in each ) and some buns and the bbq pasta salad also good prices on things. i didnt see the beer but didnt look that good, maybe next time. i like the self check out.

Niel,

I have a vending Question, I heard you where going to start vending on Friday's in Eagle Rock. Is this True? and when do you start? I live in the S.F. Valley and I always work Sunday's, I'm dying to try your Q.

Bacardi2001: Will you please refrain from using Self-Checkouts please, They are and will take jobs away. They may not be high paying jobs, but they are jobs.

Back