Bigmista Sendoff SoCal Bash Pic Thread

Found a couple of pics Marty, Greg and John to add to this thread. I'm such an in the moment person that taking pictures of what I'm doing just doesn't occur to me.

Attachments

• 4UqEfsz.jpg
    4UqEfsz.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 42UVYSc.jpg
    42UVYSc.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 205
Awesome time as per the norm.

A quick detour yesterday by Moose's on my way back home. :heh:

Finished most of the tray. So good. :hungry:

5z2KnFih.jpg

^^^Enough to get me through the week! A few folks took some home with them - I'm on my own this week so I didn't need much. I gotta say I'm liking it a lot as leftovers.

I've been living on the sausage frognot brought, goat/salsa, and pecan pie - breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :whoo: And tater chips. :tsk:

Glad to see such a fun get together. Good luck to Neil and the Mrs., and I am looking forward to the opportunity to attend a bash of my own.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I've been living on the sausage frognot brought, goat/salsa, and pecan pie - breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :whoo: And tater chips. :tsk:

Glad to help some provide some meals this week. Wondered if should have only made one pie since we had one leftover. Glad it's not going to waste.

I just kept stuffing Charles sausage into my mouth :shock:

Any favorites? Prefer with or without peppers? Last year brought some with Hatch peppers in that Greg liked but it was too early to find them this year.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
^^^Always gotta have enough for breakfast pie! :hungry: It's been a good week! :whoo:

Greg Thank you for an awesome day. don't know why I didn't get more pics. But it was a good day. Tom's Picanha:
f2t6pMfl.jpg

MPO2xwRl.jpg

My favorite thing might have been the chickens. I have chicken envy:
Akz62tul.jpg

And of course the Pecan Pie with chocolate. So many flavors.....

Back