Big Wet Burrito...One of my favorite things to eat recreated at home

theres what im having for a late lunch / early dinner.

I really like that plate, where did you come across those at?

Great burrito! :clap:

That sucker would have big bite marks here. No fork and knife needed!

Man, I bet that tasted super nommy Sako!! Fried burritos are my favorite. Yours is outstanding!!
I fell asleep keeping an eye on your cook last night...then dreamed about PBC cooking! :laugh:

Looks fantastic Sir! :thumb:

I'm not normally a fan of burritos. I reckon it's because I never had one made like this. Lort have mussie would I ever destroy that thing right about now! Great job Sako.

Thanks Cheez! A burrito that's done right can't be beat for sure.

Being in Texas I eat my share of burritos but they never look like this. I guess I'm gonna have to start making my own now that the norm just won't do after seeing this thread.:thumb:

Thanks Paul! I gotta admit it did come out better.

Inspiring post. Did you make the rotisserie setup or is that something you bought?

Thank you! The rotisserie is available online. It's called Onlyfire and it's the 19" stainless version with all stainless steel components. I really like it and it's build well for a very reasonable price IMHO.

theres what im having for a late lunch / early dinner.

I really like that plate, where did you come across those at?

Thanks! The plate is a clay chip and salsa bowl I got from Amazon seller some time back.

Man, I bet that tasted super nommy Sako!! Fried burritos are my favorite. Yours is outstanding!!
I fell asleep keeping an eye on your cook last night...then dreamed about PBC cooking! :laugh:

Looks fantastic Sir! :thumb:

Thanks Jeanie! :thumb:Lol, That's funny. It took me a bit to post since my brother stopped by.

Wow another great cook Sako!

I remember eating a burrito off a food truck when I was working out of Pasadena. I vowed then and there to never eat one again. Now that I've seen what a real one looks like I'm going to break that vow!

as I said earlier this morning sir, you have given me my dinner idea. I can delete these pics if you would like?

86HkdYgl.jpg

H9mBnWVl.jpg

FlafXckl.jpg

VSoDMJbl.jpg

lNCxO5bl.jpg

sqmiXKpl.jpg

thank you for the idea and thank you for the info on the plate / bowl thingy.

Back