THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It was great seeing everyone and the contest was fun overall..... except for the late-night tsunami that turned the field into a series of small islands.....
We'll probably be back next year (especially if they get a bigger prize pool)

Congrats to everyone who walked!

Yes when I got there Sunday to judge I could see the mud from the rain. I did think about you all cooking when the rain came through. I was at the Nissan Pavillian watching George Strait live in concert. The BBQ and the concert made for a good weekend. It was my first time judging and I did so mainly to try to see what all goes on in the big tent, and to taste a little of what I have been competing against :mrgreen:

3 Eyz BBQ GC
BBQ Guru RGC
Dizzy Pig 3rd

Congrats to all that walked. 3 Eyz 1st place chicken and ribs. The double Dans ROCKED. Dizzy Pig 1st Place ribs, wtg Chris and crew. The PH was a hit again.
WTG Sal for your brisket call!
Had a downpour Sat night around midnight, rivers of fun.

4th place over all...Who Are Those Guys?, great job, George and crew!

Back