THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PnkPanther

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
Adam
I know they're not the most popular or the meatiest, but I think an underrated rib. Local farmer at farmers had some, so picked up small rack. Decided to used Weber Kettle, despite small amount of charcoal and vents nearly choked off, she was still running hotter than I preferred, but hey

Seasoned with Plowboys Bovine bold, no sauce, cooked uncovered whole time. Pecan/Cherry mix.

On the grill they go

h0QZn9am.jpg

Weber rolling early (she kept heating up though)

4y5ATHbm.jpg

And done
2l6QmEhm.jpg

Looks good to me Adam. I tried a few times just can't find any that have enough meat. I am glad you got some good ones.

I love beef back ribs when I can get them from my butcher. He told me he only has them when he has a request for some other cut. The ones at the store don't have much meat. They have excellent flavor. I'll do the ones from the store too because they are tasty. Yours look great

Looks great.

By the looks of it, I think I am over seasoning all my meat.

Thank you.

it's a personal preference. I watch some youtube videos and some of those guys really go to town

Since I've largely switched to store bought rubs where I don't control salt content up going lighter. Some of them get really salty

That's some really purdy back ribs. Most of the time they're hogged out for a higher price leaving little more than soup bones. But I'd sure buy these racks!

Back