THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I normally will, but with Glenn and Doug both there as retailers stop by them and get some. I have a special going on at that time. For every bag you buy from them they will give you THIER cooking method. :shock:

sure thing the same one as I used in Wangoner, Ok guaranteed :icon_pissed

Myself, Stu's Q, and the Ritter's are in...

Glenn, do you know if Ronnie and Michelle are coming too?

Yeah-- Andy, Todd, Scot, Donny, Bart, and David can all stay away..

We seriously thought about doing this contest for a couple of months, but then decided to do something else for our wedding anniversary.:wink:

We will be there. I know of a few other local teams that will be there as well. That is also the same weekend of the Mt Pleasant event that pays added money so I am not sure of how many local teams it will affect. The Mt Pleasant event has been put together by Brad Carraway, so he will get some loyal following since he attends others events. Bedford is just too close not to attend for us. Plus it will be a fun change to do KCBS every once in a while.

Sharon and I decided to do the auto to Jack next year that is going on in Way North Texas at the same time. The weather will be half of what Bedford will be. See ya'll in Ponca City.

Mack

We will be there. I know of a few other local teams that will be there as well. That is also the same weekend of the Mt Pleasant event that pays added money so I am not sure of how many local teams it will affect...

You all realize that Mt. Pleasant is Saturday turn in and Bedford is Sunday turn in? I don't know if Bedford is prohibiting checking in after a certain time, but I think it's like 2-3 hours between them. The last time I did a contest with a Sunday turn in, I remember a bunch of cookers coming in after about 8pm on Saturday!

Lynn.

You all realize that Mt. Pleasant is Saturday turn in and Bedford is Sunday turn in? I don't know if Bedford is prohibiting checking in after a certain time, but I think it's like 2-3 hours between them. The last time I did a contest with a Sunday turn in, I remember a bunch of cookers coming in after about 8pm on Saturday!

Lynn.

I think the check in and location will make it hard to do both :|

Due to staffing problems at our cafe, we can't get away for the time needed to do Calgary. Have been able to secure a spot at the Bedford contest, so will see y'all there. Look forward to the short (30 miles) drive which is a first for us doing KCBS.

Mack
Smoke'n Ice

We are probably heading down there Wenesday afternoon to hang out with family until the weekend. Therefore, I won't be picking up a case of Parsley before I leave Tulsa, as stated ealier. Do they have there max number of teams?

I'm in for Pizza Sat night backwoods style whats everyone else going to do?

What time are you pulling in with the land yacht? I'm catching a flight out of DFW later in the day, and can probably drop off a pan of something tasty if you will have room to keep it cold and warm it up in one of your cookers.

What time are you pulling in with the land yacht? I'm catching a flight out of DFW later in the day, and can probably drop off a pan of something tasty if you will have room to keep it cold and warm it up in one of your cookers.

I will be in bedford sometime late Friday night

Back