THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
I got mine from the Bay too, I was looking for a smoker, and found them. They are great and no more cramps in the fingers.

Q_Egg said:
I think this is where I got mine, but it's a price reference at least.
I have wondered if they are available in SS or plated metal, but have not seen such. Mine bend a tip slightly now and then but have not broken and the tips straighten out.

Tom B

http://www.amazon.com/BP-0717-Bear-Paws/dp/B0002Y14M2/ref=sr_1_1/103-7412663-4354226?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1174570342&sr=8-1

I was surprised that they were plastic, until I realized that they wouldn't conduct heat and thus not burn my hands after a lot of use or leaving them in the pan of hot meat juice. I actually think the plastic is a better design.

Plowboy said:
I was surprised that they were plastic, until I realized that they wouldn't conduct heat and thus not burn my hands after a lot of use or leaving them in the pan of hot meat juice. I actually think the plastic is a better design.

Me too!

Back