BBQ Pitmasters Season 3

Congratulations on the fine book Chris, I look forward to watching the episode the WG BBQ boys are on.

The first episode is on Xfinity On Demand, I like the new format.

Looks like my episode is next!

I'll bet John Busch was there cheering you on, like he was in Tuplelo and Memphis.........or maybe they used the footage they shot in Salisbury to fill in the crowd shots for the other two and thought noone else would notice.....:roll:

I'll bet John Busch was there cheering you on, like he was in Tuplelo and Memphis.........or maybe they used the footage they shot in Salisbury to fill in the crowd shots for the other two and thought noone else would notice.....:roll:
Hey, I didn't know we cooked Memphis but there was our banner!

Did you see the money muscle being trimmed out of the butt, and then cooked separate?????

Who was the sanctioning this one????

Or, since it is BBQ Pitmasters they can do what they want????

Just my thoughts on that area.....

Back to my corner now...

Did you see the money muscle being trimmed out of the butt, and then cooked separate?????

Who was the sanctioning this one????

Or, since it is BBQ Pitmasters they can do what they want????

Just my thoughts on that area.....

Back to my corner now...

Seriously ? It's a tv show judged by three celebrity judges with their own scoring system and rules. It's not a sanctioned event lol.

There is a lot of shots from various events edited in. For instance I saw a shot of my food edited into episode 1.

Seriously ? It's a tv show judged by three celebrity judges with their own scoring system and rules. It's not a sanctioned event lol.

Yeah, but look at the message it is sending out to all of the cooks that now think it is ok to separate the MM.... like a few years ago with the muffin chicken.... what will be next???

Back