BBQ Pitmasters Ep. #5 Sept. 16, "Turducken"

I like to add a pheasant to mine and make a Turphuken. Sometimes I like to skip the turkey all together. Nothing like a good phuken.

Exactly how many years have you been waiting for someone to set you up for that joke, Todd?:-D

Only a trained chef would possibly know what to do with that surprise Spam and marshmallow challenge. Woulda stumped me.

Only a trained chef would possibly know what to do with that surprise Spam and marshmallow challenge. Woulda stumped me.

Or... a poor kid from Detroit. I'd would have fried the slices of spam, made the eggs over easy, and made a marshmellow sauce to pour over my crispy potatoes. My parents didn't have a lot of money, but we made do with what we had.

He did not mention the secret cherry
Oh now there I went and.....

How does that rap that Myron sang about barbecue go again? That was hilarious!

Got meat on the cooker gonna make you drool; if you don't know how try the JOS school. Double B for the shizzle, add a Q for the fizzle; Mixon's breakin' it down like an ol school chizzle!!!

Or... a poor kid from Detroit. I'd would have fried the slices of spam, made the eggs over easy, and made a marshmellow sauce to pour over my crispy potatoes. My parents didn't have a lot of money, but we made do with what we had.

That actually doesn't sound bad. What about the cherry?

Back