BBQ Pit Masters Episode 4

Like most here, I wish they removed the stupid elimination and sides. I really, really wished we learned more about how each team cooks.

Seeing comments here makes me want to watch the first season (never heard of it until this season. Guess I should have joined this board sooner.)

Phil

I have season 1 still on DVR saved :cool:

So, I guess BBQ Pitmasters isn't on this week. It would appear that American Chopper isn't either.

Really? I was ready for a great one with 3Eyz featuring Thom Emery plus a special appearance by an overhyped N'Awlins triple threat...

Yeah that's what I just noticed. Did it get canceled? I'm guessing they didn't want to get low ratings because of the NFL game.

I think you're right about the football game being on against it. What's wrong with people? Football is NOT hockey folks!

If it was hockey (like the Red Wings) I could see it.

Dude 3 Eyz don't feature me LOL
Those Guys are freakin chefs
I am just a meat burner
Working the fires for them was a honor

Yes Sterling I do not expect much screen time
It is all about the Head Cook

We are on next Thursday the 16th

Dude 3 Eyz don't feature me LOL
Those Guys are freakin chefs
I am just a meat burner
Working the fires for them was a honor

Yes Sterling I do not expect much screen time
It is all about the Head Cook

We are on next Thursday the 16th

Shewie....... That is good I was worried there for a while that it was canceled.

Well over a million viewers a week are watching and growing...thats good for BBQ....thats about 35% more than last year. I think that we know that the diehards on the Bretheren dont like it. But who would watch a weekly show where the contestants only cooked the four KCBS meats? What company would sponsor it?

I just wish teams didn't get eliminated over the quick fire challenge. I think the winner should get a few bonus points or something, that way you can see if the person that is last can up their level to try to win.

Back