bbq on the river. bristol, pa.

butt head

is one Smokin' Farker
anybody here going to this one? may 19th & 20th. just talked to the guy running this he said thier are 30 teams in. looking good:p

Be there Judgin.. heading down there Friday nite.. look forward too seeing you people there.. Bobberquer will be there as well

Wish I was. Got too many family obligations this weekend.

rbsnwngs said:
what do you mean afterwards i'll be drinking with you before hand on friday night.

I'll race ya from the car for the first beer wwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo:biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Hey Rich,

I did a party for my MIL's 70th up in Rochester NY last weekend and pre-cooked butts/briskets and vacuum-sealed as you show in your pics. This worked great, I was able to setup the meal for 40 folks with no problems. In fact I found myself in a lawn chair with a cold one cracked at 11:30am on Sunday. This was good, except the first guests to arrive were 4 nuns who did not seem to approve.

Chris

LostNation said:
I'll be going down on Wednesday night to cater a event at my brothers golf club on Thursday, here are some pictures of the pre cook I did last weekend.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=l16g4dw.16qx5rh8&Uy=-2axqx9&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=486623983416_35778705908

I should get to the contest before noon on Friday.

Chris writes >>>This was good, except the first guests to arrive were 4 nuns who did not seem to approve.<<<

They were pissed ya didnt hae any Irish Wiskey for em:biggrin:

To those of you who will be in Bristol this weekend, I'd like to hook up with you & introduce myself. I just recently became more active with posting on this site and I'm anxious to start meeting some of you. I'll get on the cattle call soon and make a formal introduction.

Rich

Rich .. just looks for fat guys, with beers.. that would be us lol..

Back