bbq/grilling accessories YOU can't live without!

My doneness tester...

skewer.jpg

My Lang is it. When she dies, I'll get another. The rest are mostly unnecessary, helpful but not required.

Weed burner, I haven't used a chimney in a couple years.
Thermapen, great for a prob or temp when I'm doing chicken!!

My most important accessory is my heavy duty, ultra cushioned, outdoor patio chair. Otherwise known as my "old man mod". Parked right next to my UDS on my front porch where I can put my feet up and lean back and watch the traffic go by in front of my house. (if my eyes aren't shut and I am snoring along with some good ole Merle Haggard in the background. ZZZZ!!) Life is tough when you are old and retired. KIASAYCS!

Blessisngs, :pray:
Omar

1. beer
2. beer
3. beer
4. beer coozie
5. charcoal chimney
6. bottle opener

Adjusted a touch... but I can figure somthing else to use for just about everything... but hte beer. Thermal Pen or skewer or toothpick or sharp twig.... I can make it work lol But I gots to have my beer!

Clint

Adjusted a touch... but I can figure somthing else to use for just about everything... but hte beer. Thermal Pen or skewer or toothpick or sharp twig.... I can make it work lol But I gots to have my beer!

Clint

Bottle opener is optional. I can Mcguyver open a beer bottle. lighters, sticks, another bottle of beer (a problem if you are on your last beer), pencil/pen, It's amazing what you will find to use when you are on the beach without a bottle opener also.

Bottle opener is optional. I can Mcguyver open a beer bottle. lighters, sticks, another bottle of beer (a problem if you are on your last beer), pencil/pen, It's amazing what you will find to use when you are on the beach without a bottle opener also.

That's why I just get cans for home. Easy to open, no chance of broken glass, and trash can is easier for the wife to take out...

:mrgreen:

Yes dear, I am kidding...

When I'm Q'ing, the maverick 732. No telling how my bbq would taste if I didn't have that monitoring the grill & food temp. To top everything off, my handy super fast orange thermapen. :-D

Back