BBQ Comp Music?

A lot of what I listen to has been listed. A nice 80's mix while doing prep work and relaxing. Starting about 90 minutes before the first turn in, I got straight Metallica and that stays on until after the last turn in, then I change it back to my more mellow everything mix. One of these days I'll get a play list where I start it at a certain time and it will guide me through a competition. Just haven't gotten that sophisticated yet. :loco:

Just started gathering music. I'm thinking of some old school opera to play really loud - just to throw the competition off their game :)

I kid, I kid.

We didn't have a chance to listen to any of the music we had last weekend. The "partY' of competitiors next to us had their music so loud, we could barely hear ourselves talking/yelling...then the live music started and forget about it...

Sinatra and Dean Martin for dinner on Friday night, then some Ray Wylie Hubbard, Hank, Lefty, and Willie to start Saturday. By noon Drive-by-Truckers, and some harder stuff for clean-up. Motorhead, Rancid, and the Cult mostly.

First track: Dr. Love (Kiss)
Then it's on to a whole bunch of Rush (old school with only one exception)
Finish with Motorhead

During the comp it's progressive rock/metal (Dream Theater, Symphony X, Iron Maiden, Kamelot, Spock's Beard, Pain of Salvation, Vanden Plas) but turn in time has us playing show tunes, starting with the Young Frankenstein version of "Puttin' on the Ritz", followed by "I feel Pretty" and whatever else comes up.

Our music has been your cd's for a long time now--hehe

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Back