THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
Our new category is called...

[size=+2]"Your Go-To Meal!"[/size]
Go-to-jail.jpg

Whoops! That's supposed to say "Meal", not "Jail".

...as chosen by Al Czervik, the winner of the Bucc's Breakfast Challenge Throwdown!

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING!
Al Czervik said:
For the next TD, I was thinking about playing to the strengths of the ever swelling :shocked: masses of TD participants. No matter who you are, most everyone has a meal they feel comfortable cooking for a special get together. Maybe it's a family reunion, a weekend birthday, a wedding reception or an alien abduction :mmph:. In any case, I'd like to see the next TD category be...

YOUR GO TO MEAL!

Total open category... Hit us with your best shot!!! :mrgreen:

Yay! No special rules!:whoo:

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 8/17 through Sunday 8/26.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 8/27.

Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
What if

:mod:WE have get togethers all the time and Que many different meals.

My Favorite

I might have to do the old stand by, PORK....hence the name!!!

So, where am I supposed to go to for this meal? Can't I just make it in my backyard, as usual? If I have to go to some other place, I won't have my pantry close by. What if I forget something?

I may have to skip this one. Farking special rules. :rolleyes:

CD

Oh, and here is a post of udder BS. You can never have to much udder BS in a throwdown thread. :wink:

CD

Back