THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do with my Bonytail Chub?
BonytailChubLineArt_sml.jpg

So I was at Sam's Club last night when I saw a bag full of fresh frozen, gutted and scaled Tilapia.:shock: I figured this was more than a coincidence that I just so happened to find fish at Sam's Club, and this TD started today. I had to buy it.

I started the fish on the hot side of the grill...
R_IMG_1359.jpg

Then I finished it up on the cooler side.
R_IMG_1361.jpg

It cooked up pretty good. It was supposed to be cloudy this morning, but instead it decided to start raining and snowing!:shock: So I wound up having to take my pics in less than ideal lighting...
R_IMG_1366.jpg

R_IMG_1362.jpg

I thought some ABT's would go with it...
R_IMG_1369.jpg

R_IMG_1372.jpg

I also made a sauce with some Butter, Brown Sugar, a healthy dose of Southern Comfort, and some Dijon Mustard. Don't worry, this sauce was home made and did not come from a jar or a can.
R_IMG_1374.jpg

It was pretty good.
R_IMG_1378.jpg

Awesome, Chris.

Looks like you're trying to mussel your way in to 3 TD's all at once. I can sea this could get interesting...might even ruffle some mullets!

3 TD's? If my count is correct, he is already in 5... so far:

Pork My Chop TD
Liquor Is Quicker TD
Something Fishy This Way Comes TD
Love Thy Bone TD
Get Thee To Hades TD

Back