BBQ Brethren "Sandwich" Throwdown!

Man, 18 entries so far and it's just the 10th. I wonder how many there will be by the 14th?
Gore, what a theme selection!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

snack time!

dinobone-sammie.jpg

ARCHIVE PHOTO. NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THROWDOWN. Meant for fun.

NOW THAT ROCKS:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Man, 18 entries so far and it's just the 10th. I wonder how many there will be by the 14th?
Gore, what a theme selection!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

There were a couple options. One was Chinese for the coming New Year, but we just had Asian. The other was Valentines Day. All I could picture is the Brethren getting their spouses in the mood on Sunday with a romantic meal and then saying, "Honey, I'd really like to continue this, but I've got to download these pics for the throwdown! The deadline is today!"

There were a couple options. One was Chinese for the coming New Year, but we just had Asian. The other was Valentines Day. All I could picture is the Brethren getting their spouses in the mood on Sunday with a romantic meal and then saying, "Honey, I'd really like to continue this, but I've got to download these pics for the throwdown! The deadline is today!"
I could just see BBQ Beef Heart on the menu too.

Let's not keep (I)Gore waiting...here's my entry:
A Link to the thread w/ recipe http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78133

Smoked curry chicken salad

VERY nice Guerry! There were a couple questions about submission, I believe in the previous throwdown. To me, there are two good options. One is to give all the details here (my preference). The other is to do so in another thread. This is an excellent example of the latter! Note that the other thread is linked in this entry, so you can find out all about it in a click! I encourage everyone to link their threads like this if you create an additional thread. Note you can edit your posts and add a link if you'd like! Sometimes there's no need for details, but in this case, I think it is essential.

VERY nice Guerry! There were a couple questions about submission, I believe in the previous throwdown. To me, there are two good options. One is to give all the details here (my preference). The other is to do so in another thread. This is an excellent example of the latter! Note that the other thread is linked in this entry, so you can find out all about it in a click! I encourage everyone to link their threads like this if you create an additional thread. Note you can edit your posts and add a link if you'd like! Sometimes there's no need for details, but in this case, I think it is essential.

I like details...
Thanks Gore!

Also, where the heck are YOU Chris?
NinjaChefFullDisplay.jpg

If that the sandwich which you want, I show the thing of the nicest meat between the grain meal which 2 piece I perhaps may imagine in you ferments! But I must choose the consideration which time is insufficient deeply!

OK Chris, I realize you haven't slept for the last 6 weeks, ... but you've just got to send me the link to that really cool translator program you're using!

OK Chris, I realize you haven't slept for the last 6 weeks, ... but you've just got to send me the link to that really cool translator program you're using!
Ninja_Nerd_by_DrumRust.png

Go to http://babelfish.yahoo.com/, write your text in English. Then Japanese is chosen from English, it translates collision. After this copy as for the Japanese quality those the next pasting. Then choose English and BAM from Japanese! There is Engrish!

Go to http://babelfish.yahoo.com/, write your text in English. Then Japanese is chosen from English, it translates collision. After this copy as for the Japanese quality those the next pasting. Then choose English and BAM from Japanese! There is Engrish!

I tried reverse engineering this; i.e., inserting your text into the translator to reproduce Japanese and then inserting that to reproduce your original English and you really do need some sleep.

I tried reverse engineering this; i.e., inserting your text into the translator to reproduce Japanese and then inserting that to reproduce your original English and you really do need some sleep.
LOL! That would just make it worse! In that case you are doing the same steps, but using bad English from the start instead of proper English!:biggrin: I can only imagine it is even harder to read after running it through a second time like that!:biggrin:

Back