THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone here actually seen bigabyte foraging for food? What does he eat? :confused:

We know he likes SPAM, eggplant --and twice a year, he has a craving for longpork. :shock:

But, I'm bored with SPAM and eggplant -- and I like my neighbors.

Are there any eye-witnesses to the feeding habits of a bigabyte?

CD

I'm thankful for "No special rules," but did you really have to tell us that Guerry will be modding without pants? TMI, TMI! I might have to include this as one of the secret ingredients:

brain_bleach-1.jpg

been there done that pass the bleach!!!

Has anyone here actually seen bigabyte foraging for food? What does he eat? :confused:

We know he likes SPAM, eggplant --and twice a year, he has a craving for longpork. :shock:

But, I'm bored with SPAM and eggplant -- and I like my neighbors.

Are there any eye-witnesses to the feeding habits of a bigabyte?

CD

I say that Farker eats what we make and likes it too. :heh:

But then again after thinking about it, he deserves more than that for all the hard work he put into the Throw Downs, so I was going to browse through the vote threads he linked in the Zero TD thread and pick something he actually voted for and hope I can come close to the original dish.

I'm anxiously awaiting to see somebody enter a Pecan Pig!:becky::laugh:

I'd already thought of that, as I was NOT going to be making anything with Spam. I think if I made a pecan pig in my house, I'd probably shot (and I'd probably be the one to do it too). I did take WW4BBQ's advice in going through all the Zero's links, hoping that would give me some insight into what you like. I searched through all the Zeros twice and didn't see a single one that you voted for! That is a pretty impressive stat. :thumb:

I'd already thought of that, as I was NOT going to be making anything with Spam. I think if I made a pecan pig in my house, I'd probably shot (and I'd probably be the one to do it too). I did take WW4BBQ's advice in going through all the Zero's links, hoping that would give me some insight into what you like. I searched through all the Zeros twice and didn't see a single one that you voted for! That is a pretty impressive stat. :thumb:

Whatever it is Chris likes, it's obviously blue and only when he's had sufficient adult beverages to be out of focus.

I did take WW4BBQ's advice in going through all the Zero's links, hoping that would give me some insight into what you like. I searched through all the Zeros twice and didn't see a single one that you voted for! That is a pretty impressive stat. :thumb:

I know, WTF..... so far I've only been able to find a couple that he voted for. I was hoping he would have voted for himself in some of the TD's then at least we would have a clue if he even liked what he cooked. :becky:

I thought cooking like a Bigabyte was hard, cooking for a Bigabyte is way harder. :doh:

I know, WTF..... so far I've only been able to find a couple that he voted for. I was hoping he would have voted for himself in some of the TD's then at least we would have a clue if he even liked what he cooked. :becky:

I thought cooking like a Bigabyte was hard, cooking for a Bigabyte is way harder. :doh:

Yeah, they should have made this "cook for bigabyte's neighbor's dog." We know what the dog eats.

CD:becky:

Back