BBQ Brethren "Redhot and Deguerre's Revenge" Throwdown

Has anyone here actually seen bigabyte foraging for food? What does he eat? :confused:

We know he likes SPAM, eggplant --and twice a year, he has a craving for longpork. :shock:

But, I'm bored with SPAM and eggplant -- and I like my neighbors.

Are there any eye-witnesses to the feeding habits of a bigabyte?

CD

I'm thankful for "No special rules," but did you really have to tell us that Guerry will be modding without pants? TMI, TMI! I might have to include this as one of the secret ingredients:

brain_bleach-1.jpg

been there done that pass the bleach!!!

Has anyone here actually seen bigabyte foraging for food? What does he eat? :confused:

We know he likes SPAM, eggplant --and twice a year, he has a craving for longpork. :shock:

But, I'm bored with SPAM and eggplant -- and I like my neighbors.

Are there any eye-witnesses to the feeding habits of a bigabyte?

CD

I say that Farker eats what we make and likes it too. :heh:

But then again after thinking about it, he deserves more than that for all the hard work he put into the Throw Downs, so I was going to browse through the vote threads he linked in the Zero TD thread and pick something he actually voted for and hope I can come close to the original dish.

I'm anxiously awaiting to see somebody enter a Pecan Pig!:becky::laugh:

I'd already thought of that, as I was NOT going to be making anything with Spam. I think if I made a pecan pig in my house, I'd probably shot (and I'd probably be the one to do it too). I did take WW4BBQ's advice in going through all the Zero's links, hoping that would give me some insight into what you like. I searched through all the Zeros twice and didn't see a single one that you voted for! That is a pretty impressive stat. :thumb:

I'd already thought of that, as I was NOT going to be making anything with Spam. I think if I made a pecan pig in my house, I'd probably shot (and I'd probably be the one to do it too). I did take WW4BBQ's advice in going through all the Zero's links, hoping that would give me some insight into what you like. I searched through all the Zeros twice and didn't see a single one that you voted for! That is a pretty impressive stat. :thumb:

Whatever it is Chris likes, it's obviously blue and only when he's had sufficient adult beverages to be out of focus.

I did take WW4BBQ's advice in going through all the Zero's links, hoping that would give me some insight into what you like. I searched through all the Zeros twice and didn't see a single one that you voted for! That is a pretty impressive stat. :thumb:

I know, WTF..... so far I've only been able to find a couple that he voted for. I was hoping he would have voted for himself in some of the TD's then at least we would have a clue if he even liked what he cooked. :becky:

I thought cooking like a Bigabyte was hard, cooking for a Bigabyte is way harder. :doh:

I know, WTF..... so far I've only been able to find a couple that he voted for. I was hoping he would have voted for himself in some of the TD's then at least we would have a clue if he even liked what he cooked. :becky:

I thought cooking like a Bigabyte was hard, cooking for a Bigabyte is way harder. :doh:

Yeah, they should have made this "cook for bigabyte's neighbor's dog." We know what the dog eats.

CD:becky:

I'm under the impression from Bigabyte's posts that he does eat all of his creations. Except for the Spam, I can't recall anything I wouldn't gladly eat. :hungry: (of course, I fully expect people will post some pics to try to prove me wrong).

Back