THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As far as the bone in/out discussion...I sent John to the store for chops, he came home with a buterfly cut and asked me to stuff it, so that's what I'll do!

:redface:
Well he loves to eat my cooking so I can only assume he meant that in the most loving sweet way possible....at least he better have!:icon_devil

*innocent whistling mod*

Herbert...I would have missed that had you not busted yourself in the penalty box!

I'll let you know when I figure out your true punishment....:icon_devil

Pork Chops sure can tame the beast!:smile:

Iowa Cut Boneless Loin Chop with Grilled Green Beans.

med_ChopServed.jpg

Most people that post pron here are so far out of my league, I'm actually just hoping to pad my lead in the Zero's Club!:biggrin:

Most people that post pron here are so far out of my league, I'm actually just hoping to pad my lead in the Zero's Club!:biggrin:

Chris, I think that one's gonna get some votes.

Yeah, it's also not blue! I see you got your camera fixed. That looks really good. We might just kick you out of Zero's! How long's it been since you renewed your membership?

What goes better with chops than apples?
Carmelized a few.
008-2.jpg

Bought some thick cut and stuffed them.
011-1.jpg

Added pineapple head for rub and smoked at 250 indirect.
012.jpg

Finished. Added some shaved apple for a topping. My turn in pic. :)
013-1.jpg

Back