THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For your consideration.
Pear Glazed Pork Chop with grilled peaches, broccoli, and fresh corn salsa.
ChopPlate_1.jpg

ChopPlate_2.jpg

Please use the second pic as my entry.
Thanks You.

No, no, no, you do not just wander in here and say 'bacon chops' and then wander off. You need to produce bacon chops now.

Marinated a Center Cut Pork Chop in Cabernet, garlic, rosemary, then sprinkled with my GrillzAll Seasoning, and some Plain ole brown rice with Mrs Dash and salt on the side.

IMG_3710_Center_Cut_Pork_Chop_and_Brown_Rice.JPG

Hey, you might be onto something!:cool: Check out this Eggplant Bacon!
http://www.rawsimple.com/2009/05/everydayraw/

That's nice Chris, but you know, if they said that "it tastes just like real bacon," I would've laughed. If they said it tastes good, I could believe that, afterall, I like eggplant. However, they conclude saying, it has "interesting flavor and texture. Eggplant bacon is [a] healthy and interesting garnish to add to your raw pantry!"

Now the very last thing I want anybody to say about my food is that it has "interesting flavor and texture." Heck, even my kids know that when I tell them to eat it because it is "healthy and interesting," it means they better hope the dessert will take the flavor out of their mouths! :icon_sick

I think it is safe to say, "Everybody, stand back! That link is RADIOACTIVE! :shock:

Now the very last thing I want anybody to say about my food is that it has "interesting flavor and texture." Heck, even my kids know that when I tell them to eat it because it is "healthy and interesting," it means they better hope the dessert will take the flavor out of their mouths! :icon_sick

My wife is a vegetarian, she made some similar version of "Facon", she even thought it was gross!:lol:

I've actually made that stuff before. It's gross. I made it shortly after getting my Excalibur dehydrator and was scouring for dried food stuff recipes. I threw it out. This is how I knew to look it up when eggplant was suggest in reference to a bacon comment.

I guess I will try throwing my hat in the ring for this one. Did grilled pork chop with mushroom rissoto and wilted spinach.

porkchops004.jpg

porkchops006.jpg

Marinated a Center Cut Pork Chop in Cabernet, garlic, rosemary, then sprinkled with my GrillzAll Seasoning, and some Plain ole brown rice with Mrs Dash and salt on the side.

IMG_3710_Center_Cut_Pork_Chop_and_Brown_Rice.JPG

Hey Jeff- that's my wedding pattern (I think)...nice looing meat BTW.

Back