-> BBQ Brethren "I've Got a Bone to Pick With You!" Throwdown! (Entries and Quality *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Fark, every time I think of something to cook, somebody else enters it. :doh: It has happened four times in this throwdown. :mmph:

I can, however, say that a salmon sammich is NOT one of them. :becky:

CD

Truly fit for a King.:thumb:
turkeyleg_grilled2_zps03a3eb8d.jpg

Way to think outside the box Gore. That looks great.:clap2:
IMG_7393.jpg

Hey CD better post something soon before someone steals idea #5.:sad:

Fark, every time I think of something to cook, somebody else enters it. :doh: It has happened four times in this throwdown. :mmph:

I can, however, say that a salmon sammich is NOT one of them. :becky:

CD

It's ok, CD, I really don't mind if you submit a bone-in salmon sammie and we fight over that pescetarian vote.

I just bought my bone-in item for this throwdown, so if someone else enters the same thing... tough! Money has been spent! The cook must go forward as planned!

CD :becky:

Hers is my entry for I got a Bone to Pick With You! I chose T-Bone Steak, double baked potato and some fresh salad with chunky Blu-Cheese dressing.

So the first shot everything ready for the grill.
100_1719.jpg

Steak and taters cooking nicely on the grill....:thumb:
100_1720.jpg

Steak plated with some melting butter and the addition of fresh garden chives to the salad. This is my Official Entry
100_1722.jpg

And the Fork Shot..........
100_1724.jpg

Thanks for looking and good luck to everyone...............:clap2:

I can already tell the competition will be high in this one. Thanks to Moose for the extra Holiday extension. Excellent entries by All!

Wow, all these ribs look so good. Cooked three racks of babybacks myself today, mmmmmm! :hungry:

...but that was one yummy salmon sammie. :thumb:

Back