BBQ Brethren "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" Throwdown!

Here's my entry for the "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" TD.

Stuffed From A Stuffed Crust Grilled Pizza

Check it out the blog for the full cook http://onenine3bbq.blogspot.com/2013/02/stuffed-from-stuffed-crust-grilled-pizza.html

P1010880.JPG

P1010884.JPG

P1010886.JPG

P1010887.JPG

This is the (not so pretty) money shot.

P1010888_zpse96a45d4.jpg

Re: IN PROGRESS -> BBQ Brethren "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" Throwdown!

Well, I guess it's time for me to lose my throwdown virginity.

Here's my official "I'm absolutely stuffed" throwdown entry:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2370825

It's chicken breast stuffed with my home cured cherry smoked bacon, my cold smoked cheese, and wrapped with more pig candy. Here are a few preview shots:

gery8epe.jpg

e5uqahyr.jpg

Here is my money shot:

anequ8y3.jpg

The money shot was stuffed with my cold smoked gouda.

Note: sorry for the cellphone pics and everything not being all fancied up. This cook was not originally intended for the TD. Also, some of these had store bought pepper jack cheese in them(seen in the pics), but not the one in the money shot. Just wanted to clear that up. Good luck everyone!

Chris

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Wow, 2 fine entries.

I think I am even more surprised that there are three entries on page 2 of the farking TD thread. I know I have been busy but there is no excuse for the rest of you farkers. At this point we might as well move the TD threads out of the Woodpile and into Q-Talk, er, :tsk:

Wow, 2 fine entries.

I think I am even more surprised that there are three entries on page 2 of the farking TD thread. I know I have been busy but there is no excuse for the rest of you farkers. At this point we might as well move the TD threads out of the Woodpile and into Q-Talk, er, :tsk:

Sssshhhhhhh don't tell everyone ... I might have a chance

My typically substandard entry will be coming within the next day or two here, but I have to say that the competition is already pretty stiff! Great cooks by all of you! :thumb:

Is it legal to double enter my fatty? It is certainly stuffed and also cooked within the TD window. Is that frowned upon? I would have loved to cook a turducken or something but it just aint happening.

You can submit as many dishes as you like, but only one will go to voting. So just let me know which one you want for voting.

Is it legal to double enter my fatty? It is certainly stuffed and also cooked within the TD window. Is that frowned upon? I would have loved to cook a turducken or something but it just aint happening.

Yes, because you cooked it when both the smoke ring and stuffed TD's were going on, you can enter it in each TD

You can submit as many dishes as you like, but only one will go to voting. So just let me know which one you want for voting.

Biggie, I think he means same entry in 2 TD's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman
I know that "stuffed" has been done. But, I'm thinking will all of the great food the folks make, something, they make is so farking good it leaves them saying...."I'm absolutely stuffed" . Let me know if this will work.

Bluesman

In light of this, I give you these:

Pig Honey Baby Backs cooked in the Cajun Bandit at 300~315 for a wee bit over Kroger Lump and hickory chunks. We had smoked baked taters with buttah and sour cream too. The Rub was Simply Marvelous Cherry. Third Pic is an official TD entry...

Yes, I did get STUFFED!

ribs_zpsfe164626.jpg

ribs1_zpsba9f7910.jpg

Absolutely NO SAUCE was harmed in the cooking of these ribs...

ribs2_zps028c4a19.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman
I know that "stuffed" has been done. But, I'm thinking will all of the great food the folks make, something, they make is so farking good it leaves them saying...."I'm absolutely stuffed" . Let me know if this will work.

Bluesman

In light of this, I give you these:

Pig Honey Baby Backs cooked in the Cajun Bandit at 300~315 for a wee bit over Kroger Lump and hickory chunks. We had smoked baked taters with buttah and sour cream too. The Rub was Simply Marvelous Cherry. Third Pic is an official TD entry...

Is that an entry? I'd hate to "BBQ Grail" you.

Forget your reading glasses again Biggles?

Back