THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, is eating pork on Good Friday worse than on the other Fridays during Lent?

CD

Is there going to be one vote, or separate votes for Teams Good and Evil, or maybe having a line-up and we can vote for either Team Good or Team Evil?

Yeah we need an official poll to determine if I'm playing for team good but cast my vote for team evil does that take away all the good points I earned for playing on team good thus preventing me from getting into heaven. :confused:

Just to make sure I am going to hell, I had to go with pork, because that is pretty much a no-no in all religions, although only one some days if you are Catholic.

To kick it DOWN a notch (see what I did there?), I decided to toss in a little evolution.

So, I give you my completely un-scientific, yet totally offensive to the religious, rendition of what slithered out of the primordial ooze millions of years ago, and evolved into advanced species -- and man.

At its core is, of course, sausage. What else would you find in an ooze?

picture.php

To insulate it from the much colder climate than today's (tossed a little global warming reference in there to piss of the right wingers), the creature had a layer of more loosely packed sausage.

picture.php

And, my research shows that it most likely had an exoskeleton -- probably bacon.

picture.php

All the stores were out of primordial ooze to incubate my beast in, so I used my kettle and some charcoal.

picture.php

My beast came out of the Weber incubator, complete with eyes on furry antennae (use this shot for voting).

picture.php

He seemed quite happy in his bed of lettuce leaves, until I took a knife and cut his head off. Not much to look at in cross section, but he was rather tasty. :heh:

picture.php

CD :becky:

That is so cool!:cool: I think that thing could make a double entry. Well, probably more easily if you hadn't chopped it's head off.

I'll bet it could make a double entry on its own since most of those where hermaphrodites back then, but since CD chopped off its head I think he ended the evolutionary chain with that particular species.

Back