BBQ Brethren "Cook Like a Bigabyte" Throwdown

I think to qualify as a Bigabyte rant you need multiple paragraphs and many more farks.

There is no farking rant rule. I farking went back and re-read the farking rules and just like I farking thought, there is no farking rant rule. I follow the farking rules, and everyone farking gives me farking chit about not obeying farking rules that don't farking exist!!!

What is this farking country coming to when a man enters a farking throwdown, only to have the farking rules changed after he works his farking fingers to the bone to make a farking respectable entry, according to the farking rules as farking stated at the farking beginning of the farking throwdown?

So, fark all of you farking haters, and the farking horses you farking rode in on. :mad2:

How's that? :becky:

CD

I'll enter my doorknob/SPOINK/spam and egg popeye flavored stuffed peppers cooked on my NUTS, served in a dented foil tin over a bed of grilled eggplant being eaten by my daughter and see how I do... :heh:

Thanks Al...

Nice one Caseydog! Very bigabyteish

So, I have me a little Jim Beam, and I start wondering, what if I score higher in this throwdown that bigabyte does? Does that make me a better bigabyte than bigabyte? Do I want to be a better bigabyte than bigabyte? If I win, will I suddenly buy lots of guns, despise unions, and want to kill spotted owls?

If I get trashed tonight, it is Gore's fault, for creating this conundrum.

CD

So, I have me a little Jim Beam, and I start wondering, what if I score higher in this throwdown that bigabyte does? Does that make me a better bigabyte than bigabyte? Do I want to be a better bigabyte than bigabyte? If I win, will I suddenly buy lots of guns, despise unions, and want to kill spotted owls?

If I get trashed tonight, it is Gore's fault, for creating this conundrum.

CD

Unfortunately if you win that is exactly what will happen to you. You'll be buying foil by the mile also.

Redhot, can you give Guerry a good TWACK with the 2X4 for me, please? :becky:

CD

I'm on it!:wink:

Your SPAM and eggplant mac-n-cheese looks great but I'm not sure I would hit that combination of ingredients. However, I'm sure you'll get a lot of extra points!:thumb:

CD, your entry is brilliant! It's going to be tough to out-Bigabyte that one!

I'm on it!:wink:

Your SPAM and eggplant mac-n-cheese looks great but I'm not sure I would hit that combination of ingredients. However, I'm sure you'll get a lot of extra points!:thumb:

I just ate another helping today at lunch. The pasta and the sauce cures the over-saltiness of the SPAM.

I gave some to psycho poodle, too. He likes it!

CD

Nice work CD...that entry is jam packed with 30 FOIL POINTS.:thumb:

That is REALLY impressive! Remember everyone that there are TWO ways to win this one, with and without the extra points. I'd love to see a Hot-n-fast brisket try to overcome this handicap though.

Back