BBQ-Brethren / Brothers in Smoke.

I have this on Tivo and will put it on DVD. once on DVD, i will play around with getting it into as small a file as i can without the quality sucking... DIVX or something similar should be able to produce a decent size file (A 90 minute mivie would be about 150M, so this would be 50M or so... I can put it on my Yahoo file sharing for anyone who wants to DL.

It will take me a few days to get it done, however...

Phil, Dave and Rob, since you're the stars, if you want a DVD, PM me your addresses and I'll make extras and send 'em to you.

I'm loving this.

Got home, 2 kids home for the summer

I made a big production last night about not farking with the TV, about not touching the TV, and about leaving the fuccking TV alone.

Got up this morning, and hid the remote.

No way that TV is getting farked with.

Get home tonight, one kid is hiding, and I got a farking half hour of Spongebob on the tape.

Second kid: Why'd you hide the remote?

FARK

willkat98 said:
I'm loving this.

I made a big production last night about not farking with the TV, about not touching the TV, and about leaving the fuccking TV alone.

Get home tonight, one kid is hiding, and I got a farking half hour of Spongebob on the tape.

FARK

Damn, Bro, it just never ends, does it. I have three kids of my own and I can hardly fix stuff as fast as they can jack it up.

willkat98 said:
I'm loving this.

FARK

ROFL!!!

So I suppose you want a DVD, too? :)

well... we got SOME exposure.. any is better than none.. I heard me say something about the brisket, but couldnt understand myself. Sheeett.. i cant understand me.. cant expect anyone else to. :oops:

I just watched the taped show and it was great to see you guys. I think Phil is going to have to give it up about the soaking the wood in Jack Daniels? Great Job Guys!

Steve

chad said:
Lot's of stuff left on the cutting room floor!

Rob telling them he's the "pit bitch"
Butch getting DQ'd in brisket for being late
Phil turning around to the camera saying "this wind is really farking us up....oops!" :twisted:
Rob and Phil telling me to take a breath - hell, I'd probably have gotten us our own show! :mrgreen:
All the teams holding down their tents during the T-storm
Us telling Tillie's Revenge how to turn in a box
Jim O'Conner actually eating a piece of our chicken - straight from the BYC

It was a LONG couple of days! :D

Isn't it amazing how they shoot hours of tape for only a few minutes of coverage? If you look closely, each team was picked for a certain reason: one for rubs, one for the sauce etc. They focused on you guys for your choices of wood.

willkat98 said:
Bigdog said:
But you need to re-format it to Sony Beta Max. :twisted:

no need

just copy it onto 8" Gorilla Floppies

I have the drive, but no media. Settle for 5 1/4 Elephant discs?

Still have a working Betamax too :oops:

PackRat geek mod.

Jorge said:
willkat98 said:
Bigdog said:
But you need to re-format it to Sony Beta Max. :twisted:

no need

just copy it onto 8" Gorilla Floppies

I have the drive, but no media. Settle for 5 1/4 Elephant discs?

Still have a working Betamax too :oops:

PackRat geek mod.

And you admit to this? Suppose you have an 8 track too. :p

The wood in question was the pile of Jack Daniel's barrel staves that Phil obtained from someone with a JD display!! :D

Though, I will admit we used oak, cherry, hickory, JD/oak, and some (what do you call it Phil?) cotton candy wood!!

Like I said, it was a long couple of days! :D

I watched the show yesterday...and I just want to again say congrats u guys. It's great to see some exposure for the site and prove that we really do know what we're talking about. Great job!

Good Job guys!

Maybe someone can pull just the Brethren clips and post them here?????
Rest of it is "filler" for the stars of the show anyway--the Brethren :lol:

What I do not understand is why they hold a show for a full year :twisted:
I know it does not take that long for post production editing.
Maybe it is meant to promote the one coming up????

One of life's little mysteries.

Looked good there Poo and Chit :lol:

TIM

Good job to the TV stars of the group. The wife was sitting with me watching the tape when I got home from work. She finally asked me why did I tape a BBQ show? Then the LOGO hits the screen. She groans and I start laughing. I bet her that the Brethren win Brisket.

Back