A BBQ Brethren Event Battle of BBQ Brethren - Manorville 2011

Hows the layout....some in the lot, some on the grass like last year ???
Anyone know ??

Has anyone paid via the Pay Pal button on the bbqbattleli.com website?
I am trying to make my payment, but whenever I click on the "Buy Now" button, it takes me to Pay Pal, but gives me an error message saying that my transaction could not be completed.
I am logged onto Pay Pal and I know I have enough in my account, so that's not the issue.
I think it could be a bad link on the bbqbattleli website.
Anyone else have success or the same issue using Pay Pal?

I am trying to make my payment, but whenever I click on the "Buy Now" button, it takes me to Pay Pal, but gives me an error message saying that my transaction could not be completed.
I am logged onto Pay Pal and I know I have enough in my account, so that's not the issue.

My team partner had the same problem when he tried to make payment initially, but he tried the next morning and it worked. I had tried on my laptop the same time he did and I was able to get it to work on mine. Maybe try another computer-if you can?

Or who knows...maybe it's Phil's way of keeping some of us from getting in :crazy::becky:

FYI, when I paid, about a week ago, I had the same problem and PMed Phil. Phil told me that he tried and it seemed OK.

I tried again to no avail. I was using IE, but when I tried using Firefox it worked fine.

We also had the same problem with IE8. The Paypal link did not work, but it did when using Firefox. ZBQ did not attend last year since the Battle overlapped with Mainely Chillin' & Grillin', so we are pleased to be able to return this year.

Back