A BBQ Brethren Event Battle of BBQ Brethren - Manorville 2011

sorry, busy, but you have room in your yard..

and that nice shiny new grill island with the tendon sticking out of the bottom.

If you want to have a Brethren get together so bad, why not not do something like we did in the past at Hooters. We could have a LIFO meet at the Maples and show the guy some love for having the contest there this year.

Thats exactly my point, we all go to the contests,. A contest is not a bash. Never will be This is not in lieu of the contest in manorville

I can't wait for this one.....looks like a great place
The set up for the grillin' awesome
celebrity chef....um ralph machio

Any local long Islanders...
read online...that a hardware store was robbed in east setauket (mooney pond).....They took all the weber BBQ"S from the front
When did the criminals around hear get so smart :mod:

From the competition site www.bbqbattleli.com :

SATURDAY 8/6 - Custom Car Show. Some of Longs Islands Hottest Hot rods come down to show what they got. Trophies to peoples Choice winners!

Is this a leftover from when the comp was supposd to be in Holtsville, or has the car show moved to The Maples too?

This is a NEW car show at the Maples... different one than the holtsville one.

Met up with them on Sunday night and they are in. Working thru details this week.

My check will be going will be going out this week as well. Phil: Once the details of the car show (and any other plans you may have in motion) are worked out, will there be a flyer or some kind of advertising materials up on the site that we can use to promote? You had said previously that the owners were looking to get a crowd out there.

Back