THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

willkat98 said:
Bigmista said:
Too far in advance to book Southwest. Farthest they go is June 6th. Check back in a few weeks.

TK if we go on the same flight, here's the plan. You sit by the window and I will sit on the aisle. We'll both be loud and obnoxious and scare of anybody that wants to sit between us. That way we have more space. Me and MrsMista do it all of the time. Works like a charm!

Greg, sound familiar?

Only open seat there or back was between us.

I think us holding hands in that seat helped

Are you sure it was his hand ?

Anyone new, bring condoms

You made me bring them when I met you and Greg in PLainfield do I have to bring them again as well. And if so which did you prefer the bubblegum or banana falvored ones?

Bigmista said:
Too far in advance to book Southwest. Farthest they go is June 6th. Check back in a few weeks.

TK if we go on the same flight, here's the plan. You sit by the window and I will sit on the aisle. We'll both be loud and obnoxious and scare of anybody that wants to sit between us. That way we have more space. Me and MrsMista do it all of the time. Works like a charm!

I have fare alert ticklers on Travelocity and Orbitz out of LA, Long Beach, or Santa Ana for roundtrip fares under $250. There are several available right now from $203 to $235 only for travel through May. I also subscribe to Southwest e-mails so when the next savings bulletin comes out it will probably cover travel for the dates we need. Best bet (IMO) is to get a Redeye out of SoCal Thurs night. Mary picks us up Firday AM and we help get POOPIE setup.

tommykendall said:
Bigmista said:

I have fare alert ticklers on Travelocity and Orbitz out of LA, Long Beach, or Santa Ana for roundtrip fares under $250. There are several available right now from $203 to $235 only for travel through May. I also subscribe to Southwest e-mails so when the next savings bulletin comes out it will probably cover travel for the dates we need. Best bet (IMO) is to get a Redeye out of SoCal Thurs night. Mary picks us up Firday AM and we help get sh#t setup.

Works for me!

Bigmista said:
tommykendall said:
Bigmista said:

I have fare alert ticklers on Travelocity and Orbitz out of LA, Long Beach, or Santa Ana for roundtrip fares under $250. There are several available right now from $203 to $235 only for travel through May. I also subscribe to Southwest e-mails so when the next savings bulletin comes out it will probably cover travel for the dates we need. Best bet (IMO) is to get a Redeye out of SoCal Thurs night. Mary picks us up Firday AM and we help get sh#t setup.

Works for me!

just stay the fark off my couch

willkat98 said:
Bigmista said:
tommykendall said:
Bigmista said:

Works for me!

just stay the fark off my couch

That's an effective way to get this group to stay off your couch. You guys stop running with scissors too! :roll: :lol:

tommykendall said:

TK, Mista, Sami....

Booked 30 days out, Southwest fares are $104 each way for a nonstop from LAX to ISP.

BBQchef33 said:
tommykendall said:

TK, Mista, Sami....

Booked 30 days out, Southwest fares are $104 each way for a nonstop from LAX to ISP.

Hope they will still bethat price when we can book them..

Back