Bash V. Long Island NY.

jeffsasmokin said:
Now you've gone and done it, Phil! The American Royal..........or Phil's Bash? Decisions, decisions! Question? Is this an all "Hard Tail" event, or are the Ladies invited? Never been, so I had to ask.

The Royale is in Sept/Oct

Phils is in June, and last time, Gregs was in September.

Greg's is better

pass it on

willkat98 said:
jeffsasmokin said:
Now you've gone and done it, Phil! The American Royal..........or Phil's Bash? Decisions, decisions! Question? Is this an all "Hard Tail" event, or are the Ladies invited? Never been, so I had to ask.

Greg's is better

pass it on
Be nice, Bill! :wink: Unfortunately, living way down here, I have to choose where I want to go. Wish I was wealthy!!!!

didnt mean it that way.

I just charge everything.

exceeded my limit on a card this week.

Figure to pay them off after retirement.

jeffsasmokin said:
willkat98 said:
jeffsasmokin said:

Greg's is better

pass it on
Be nice, Bill! :wink: Unfortunately, living way down here, I have to choose where I want to go. Wish I was wealthy!!!!
I know ya didn't, just bustin' ya! It is a dillema, I tell ya!

Just pick one! Since you've not met ANY of us it'll be a unique experience!! :twisted:

I'll be going to NY again this year. I know where the coffee is, I know the plumbing works :D, and I have to see what George is bringing this year (his Ukrainian 'lighning is unique). Also, I need to get my Cabo fix - both seeing Harry and the libation he brings!

George's keys STAY in the pool this year!

willkat98 said:
It's not the money, its the farking ice throwing kids.

That wasnt the kids, that was the wife.

willkat98 said:
sh#t bombing duck

That is SirShitsAlot. He is a Brother Ducker. Look at all the joy he has brought you. You don't flame Gary and his bombs cleared the deck, and Broadway Bruce cleared the firepit wiith just one turd. SirShitsAlot is "Special".

willkat98 said:
5 hour commute.

Cant help ya here... Leave earlier. :)

Bellybro said:
Which is the best airport ot fly into? I know absolutley nothing about New York!!!

Prefer one with a runway. Southwest would be the way to go if you can. That's still a burr in my ass. Can only use SW to a connecting state without changing planes or something like that. Farking Wright Amendment.

DFLittle said:
Just pick one! Since you've not met ANY of us it'll be a unique experience!! :twisted:

!
I think "unique" would be the undersatement of the world!!! I'd love to meet the whole Clan! Maybe even play some music with Trout and any other fellow musicians! Woo Hoo! Cabo sounds like a "Straight Tequila Night" to me! :wink:

How many Brothers plan on attending or competing in the AR?

You've obviously got us confused with an organized group! :D Lst year a few guys went to the AR - we actually had a couple compete (sort of) with different teams - others showed up for the party - but couldn't find anyone from the Brethren, etc. etc. etc.

Kinda like the Mandalay Bay train wreck -- did anyone at all even GET to Mandalay Bay or Vegas that weekend?? :D

However, Bash get togethers are different -- don't figure on playing any music unless it's on a CD - you eat, tell lies, fart, eat, rag on Phil (or Dave, or Harry, or Bill - you get the idea), eat, sleep (careful now, we do have cameras available and suggestive and/or compromising pics are a definate possibility), POOPIE, shower, eat, and during all of this the beer, Cabo, plum wine, etc. is available.

It is usually chaos in that we plan to not plan too much. Lots of food is available but the only carbs are usually from beer!!

Oh yeah, we know when it's time to knock off on Friday and Saturday nights when Sharon comes around and starts cleaning up the tables!! :D

BBQchef33 said:
That wasnt the kids, that was the wife. .

No, it was the farking kid, 2 years in row.

And dont get me started on the throw the people in the pool incident.

I will admit, George blowing chunks, the neighbors dog, was funny

BBQchef33 said:
Cant help ya here... Leave earlier. :)

Got any extra Fleetwood Mac tickets?

Bigmista said:
Is there an airport nearby that is reachable by jet instead of by prop?

20 minutes away.

Phil will say 5 minutes

He doesnt stop at stop signs, but its still 20 min.

Ask TK

Its almost time to get a 72 hour forest preserve permit.

Guess who lives behind a forest preserve :)

Gonna check it out.

I think 2006 will be a year to get like 50 of us together.

MacArthur is a jetport. :D Southwest just finished building a new part of the terminal.

Bill, it's you. I didn't get hit with any ice and I even avoided the booger flavored jelly beans. :D

Quit being such a puss - you know you'll be there if you have to crawl!

DFLittle said:
MacArthur is a jetport. :D Southwest just finished building a new part of the terminal.

Bill, it's you. I didn't get hit with any ice and I even avoided the booger flavored jelly beans. :D

Quit being such a puss - you know you'll be there if you have to crawl!

Oh, I'll be there,

And I'm LMAO on the gross jelly beans,

Its something new each bash.

Lets just hope BashV doesnt equal Scatfest

Back