Bash has begun

tried to download the Yahoo messenger and when I go to install it, it tells me a .dll file is missing... so I guess I'll just have to read about it.. hope you guys are having a great time

Wife and I had a great time. It was good to meet all of you and a special thanks to Greg for being the host with the most.

ciret said:
Hey did every body go home already?

just about

St Louis guys were out at 11am

BigDog has a total travel time of 11 hours

I got home round 1pm, Phil and Bruce got an 8pm flight.

Think they're at the bar watching the football game before heading out.

Damn I'm tired.

Mark, I'll have to search the site for Breakfast Burrito, cuz they thing was farking awesome.

So was a lot of stuff we had this weekend. Neil's almonds, Phil's prime rib and cheesy bread, Trout's wine, Mark's everthing, Bill's moonshine.

Thanks all for coming. It was a blast.

Can't forget JT's ice cream, JT's wifes apple crisp, and everything else that everybody brought. Too numerous to mention. I think I ate more this weekend than the previous 2 weeks combined.

Well, what a fun weekend. I never thought so much fun could be legal. Phil and Bruce left a little while ago and should be at the airport soon. T-bird off to work, I have the place to my self. See ya all next year.

I’m in the process of putting up more pics from this weekend. We made it back to STL right at 2:00 PM made good time.

Phil be on the look out for a email from me, at some point I want to see if I can trade you some toasted ravioli for some of that bread you brought.

Davewey said:
Phil be on the look out for a email from me, at some point I want to see if I can trade you some toasted ravioli for some of that bread you brought.

Dave

Just go to Costco

Thats were Phil gets it, and every time I fire up the Bandera we have that bread.

There is an even more smokey method he uses (and I use) where the cheese is about 4 levels up and oozes down onto the bread, absorbing smoke

awesome

Greg. Thanks for your fine hospitality.

Mark, thanks for the awesome breakfast and hab ribs, Jt, thanks for the apple wood, and MikeG, you put a beautiful shine on the party.

Damn, that was all I was drinking, and went night night by 2am

Thanks brothers, I needed that

PS I Like Shock

willkat98 said:
Davewey said:

Dave

Just go to Costco

PS I Like Shock

I am getting amembership to Costco today, so let me know if any STL crew need supplies...

Bill - you rocked man!! That shine was smoooooth!

what i learned at the bash

st louis definitely has the best fried ravioli
greg was a great host
shock, daveway, wil, and brdbbg can definitely party with the best of them
jt makes the best icecream
mark makes a hell of breakfast burrito and chili
neil makes some great almond nuts(look out ray)
phils prime rib and cheese bread is insane(however sitting next to him on a plane is another story)

overall a great time with a great bunch of guys, cat wait till the next bash

Back