THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A. Those look delicious!
B. When were you in Tulsa?
C. I'm gonna have to make a trip to Abeulos and try those! (there are 2 here in OKC, on in Bricktown and one up close to Edmond)

A. Those look delicious!
B. When were you in Tulsa?
C. I'm gonna have to make a trip to Abeulos and try those! (there are 2 here in OKC, on in Bricktown and one up close to Edmond)
A. Thank you.
B. This was around 5 to 6 years ago.
C. According the there website they still serve them.

Did I miss it or was there a mention of how long and at what temperature they were cooked. Seems like that might be important.

Randidliyo

Ok, in a hurry, didn't read the thread or even see a picture, but that sounds farking awesome to me.

Did I miss it or was there a mention of how long and at what temperature they were cooked. Seems like that might be important.

Randidliyo
I grilled them over an open kamado coal bed so I never got a themometer reading but I'm guessing that it was abound 325. They were grilled for around 5 minutes for each side and the bottom. (Approximately 15 minutes total) Just util the bacon gets crispy.

Hope this helps.

Back