THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whoa! I can smell and taste them from here. Please pass the coffee and I may need a couple napkins:)

Can't stop clicking on this thread....damn...

-D

Thanks Dave! You need to give these a try. You can pretty much put which ever toppings on that you like. I loved the bacon, but the bacon cashews were good too! :grin:

Delicious, my mouth is watering.

Thank you MadMan! :grin:

Whoa! I can smell and taste them from here. Please pass the coffee and I may need a couple napkins:)

Thanks Phillip! They would be great with a cup of coffee. :grin:

If I ate those and totally exploded I would see that as a good thing - the eating part, not the exploding part. The exploding would just be a necessary side effect to something that had to be done. :hungry:

Sweet baby chee, Jeanie - I'm pretty sure those are never gonna leave my mind! Wow! :shocked:

If I ate those and totally exploded I would see that as a good thing - the eating part, not the exploding part. The exploding would just be a necessary side effect to something that had to be done. :hungry:

Sweet baby chee, Jeanie - I'm pretty sure those are never gonna leave my mind! Wow! :shocked:

:laugh: Thanks for the laugh and the kind comment Greg! Hope you're having a great weekend! :grin:

Back