THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another great idea, and yes, something I must try!:shock: Everything is better with bacon, right? Give me a couple of eggs on the side and I'm in heaven:-D. Another great, great cook Jeanie, thanks.

I think I gain weight just looking at your posts:p.

KC

Suddenly, my bagel has lost meaning!....Thanks Jeanie...and aside from the great food, what a wonderful setting for breakfast!

I have never seen biscuits and gravy done that way! Wow! :shocked: I'm gonna have to give that a shot over the holidays when I loosen up on what I eat. I truly am impressed at how you so often and so consistently put up these interesting and fantastic looking dishes.

Jeanie - really - just lovely all the way around - thanks for posting!

Thanks so much everybody, you're a kind bunch of friends!

You had me at "Gravy". That looks Soooo good. I AM going to try this. Out of curiousity, you mention adding spices to the sausage/flour/milk. What else would you/did you add to that?
Thank you for the perfect post!
I usually add sal,t pepper and cayenne for a little kick. Not much else. :)

You certainly know how to make an awesome meal. Did you save me some?
lol There weren't as many leftovers as I though there would be... I would have shared though. Thanks! :thumb:

Looks great Jeanie as always. I want to know more about the bacon powder please.

thanks,

Robert
Thank you Robert! I meant to say baking powder biscuits, not bacon powder. I had bacon on my mind when posting last night. Sorry! :oops: :-D

Dang it Jeanie you're killin me!!!!

Anytime you want to adopt me I'm all in for moving to Texas.
I'll even bring you a new tractor rim :becky:

Thanks Dave!! I'd adopt you but if you move to Texas I won't be seein' ya.... I'm a western Oklahoma girl. :thumb:

I've made a lot of gravy in my life and it takes my undivided attention while making it to get it right, and here you are making it in a DO and and biscuits, then put the lid on it and walk away for 20mins and it comes out perfect!!! Never seen that.

When I grow up, I wanna be able to cook just 1/4 as good as you can!! Great breakfast!
Garrett thank so much. I was afraid the gravy would either be too thin or be like glue. I lucked out and it came out fine. Keeping it on the thin side helped.

You never cease to impress Jeanie, what a great breakfast.

Hope the fish were biting too. :biggrin1:
Thanks Sam!! The fishing was good!! :becky:

Jeanie, you are one of the most amazing cooks that I have ever seen. Why you don't do a cookbook is beyond me.
Bigdog you are very kind... Thank you!! :hug:

Yet another great idea, and yes, something I must try!:shock: Everything is better with bacon, right? Give me a couple of eggs on the side and I'm in heaven:-D. Another great, great cook Jeanie, thanks.

I think I gain weight just looking at your posts:p.

KC
lol Thanks KC! I thought about cooking eggs too but skipped them... I wasn't fully awake that morning. :laugh:

I am not able to get around here as much as I use to but when I do I see your posts and just sigh. You truly are inspiring Jeanie. Thanks for the post

Great to see you!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Thanks!!

Back