Backstrap Breakfast

Back strap breakfast, nice! It's been too long without venison. I too often used whatever left over potatoes and incorporate them into my breakfast. Outstanding meal and setting Jeanie

Totally over-the-top cook!! You absolutely continue to mesmerize everyone with your skills, and to do such a great meal while camping is amazing. Keep cookin', we'll keep lookin'.

Back strap breakfast, nice! It's been too long without venison. I too often used whatever left over potatoes and incorporate them into my breakfast. Outstanding meal and setting Jeanie
Thanks so much Joe! Glad to see another leftover tatoe fan too! :grin:

Totally over-the-top cook!! You absolutely continue to mesmerize everyone with your skills, and to do such a great meal while camping is amazing. Keep cookin', we'll keep lookin'.
Very kind of you Ron!! Thanks!

Can't argue with steak and eggs.
Thanks!

Wait, Jeanie cooked a perfect meal again? As usual the food looks perfect and sounds delicious and the photos are great. Talent! I love venison and duck eggs. Not sure I’ve had them together. But now I want to. Thanks for sharing with us.

Wait, Jeanie cooked a perfect meal again? As usual the food looks perfect and sounds delicious and the photos are great. Talent! I love venison and duck eggs. Not sure I’ve had them together. But now I want to. Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks Josh! Good to see you posting again! :grin:

Now THAT is breakfast! Fabulous as always Jeanie!

Bruce
Thank you Bruce! :grin: Backstrap is hard to mess up. lol

Back