THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look great. I'm a bit surprised that the sugar in your rub didn't cause the ribs to burn.

Thanks. The rub didn't burn because I cooked at 250 degrees and also wrapped. If I was cooking hot and fast and didn't wrap like I normally did, I would of burned the rub.

Damn good job on those ribs..bet they didn't last long : )

3 adults and 1 13 year old destroyed 2 racks of ribs and almost all the rib tips. The 13 year old had 8 bones and an equal amount of rib tips. Keep in mind also that I always make a good amount of veggies and a starch whenever I make dinner. There were barely any leftovers. I think maybe 1/2 a racks worth of rib tips and 1-2 servings of green beans.

I love to be critical, or so says the wife, but those look great! I especially like the pic of the three racks on the kettle.

Good luck with your comp.

I did my cooking on my UDS. It looks like a kettle in the picture though because of the Weber grate. :mrgreen:

I do most of my cooking on my Weber kettles though. I love those things.

Back