Aussie-South Of The Border-(pr0n)

Hey Bucc are you trying to snow us. I maybe wrong but as Victorian scallops are invariably sold with roe on yours do not look Victoian. From the photos they look like imported product (Canadian or USA or maybe Japanese). In fact I prefer the Canadian product for my cooking unless I can get dry shucked Hervey Bay scallops.
John

Looks fantastic Buccs! I better not show Shawn though, he asked me to make a seafood pizza for his birthday today. I've never made one so told him I didn't want to attempt something like that and have it turn out disaterous. We are going to grill him some shrimp and scallops though...to go with the raspberry and tequila milk shake he also requested. :wacko:

Hey Bucc are you trying to snow us. I maybe wrong but as Victorian scallops are invariably sold with roe on yours do not look Victoian. From the photos they look like imported product (Canadian or USA or maybe Japanese). In fact I prefer the Canadian product for my cooking unless I can get dry shucked Hervey Bay scallops.
John
Don't be daft, I didn't go farkin diving for them!:tongue: :doh:
If you had to source Mexican ingredients nobody could play!

Last edited:
Back