THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smokinvic

is one Smokin' Farker
I went by Sater Bros today to pick up a pork butt tonight on the newly finished (last weekend) UDS. I was pleasantly surprised to find the Pork Butt is on sale for $.99 a pound! AWESOME!! Due to limited funds in these trying times, I was only able to pick up two 8-1/2 pounders.

I also picked up a London Broil, 4-1/2 pounds at $1.87 a pound.

NICE!!!!!!!!!

Butts and picnics will be dropping to those prices here too real soon.........................why...................TAMALES! That's a good deal.

Butts and picnics will be dropping to those prices here too real soon.........................why...................TAMALES! That's a good deal.

Thats what I was talking with the butcher about. Tamale meat. Also, POZOLE. My wife makes a great pozole. I know that will be making an appearance at my house real soon!!!

Back