Artisan Bread in the Green Egg

Brother Grimm, simply delicious. I must say, for me, there is nothing better than fresh bread from the oven and cold glass of milk.
Nicely done sir. :clap2: :clap:

Very Nice Another Brethren who left a few years ago- Ricks Tropical Delightused that book too and really liked it

Good news. Dutch oven in my electric oven worked great. 20min with lid on then 15 with lid off. Bad news... the handle on the lid of a 450 degree dutch oven burns bare fingers really badly. I can't believe I burned myself this badly the day before Thanksgiving prep day.

Ok, So I got the dough started sitting for the 2-4 hours then before bed I will throw it in the fridge.

Awesome!! Try to be careful when you move the container to not knock the dough down. You want as much of that body to hold as possible.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDBJkxoNpE8"]This video [/ame]shows how to form the dough.

Crafty badgers, I want to see the end result. Currently the mass of dough I have sitting out has grown exponentially. It is truly amazing.

It really is. I can't believe you can build up this much gluten without kneading. I hope you enjoy the bread!

Bread looks awesome.....so does Biloxi judging by the view from your backyard....

You guys mind Yankees coming down to visit? :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Holy crap I just made bread. No mixer. It took 5 minutes to mix ingredients and then you just let them sit, and then bread. Ridiculous.

00126-300x169.jpg

001271-300x169.jpg

Back