THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs are fine. Last year there were people walking their dogs through the park and Buster Dog BBQ brought their dogs too.

Anyone else getting in thur night?
I'm thinking of hittting Emerson Biggin's for dinner that night.
Any other suggestions for places to eat in St Joe?

Anyone else getting in thur night?
I'm thinking of hittting Emerson Biggin's for dinner that night.
Any other suggestions for places to eat in St Joe?

I'll be in town before 5pm on Thursday because I have to pick up sponsor banner and sign. Randy (R Butts R Smokin) will be in later in the evening Thursday. We're planning to set up on Thursday evening and hit the golf course for a quick round Friday morning.:becky:

Well I'd offer to buy a round for anyone wanting to meet for dinner.
Emmerson's is a cool sports bar on the lines of Hooters except they have booze!

Golf! Now thats a good weekend ... golf and a bbq contest. All you're missing is the strip joint.

Well I'd offer to buy a round for anyone wanting to meet for dinner.
Emmerson's is a cool sports bar on the lines of Hooters except they have booze!

Golf! Now thats a good weekend ... golf and a bbq contest. All you're missing is the strip joint.

Yikes! Just looked at the updated weather forecast and I'm not sure how this golf idea is gonna pan out. By the way... when you said you'd buy a round for anyone meeting you for dinner, would that be 9 holes or 18? :becky:

Better start that "Sun" dance!!!

I am convinced that just the simple act of Big Creek cooking barbecue makes it rain - here's my case:

Practice cook prior to North Kansas City - rained

North Kansas City, MO - rained pretty much all weekend

Little Rock, AR - rained (but not til awards)

Enid, OK - was sunny and 80 leading up to the contest - we show up and it is in the 50's and rains non-stop for two days.

Catering job this past weekend - rained for damned near three straight days.

St. Joseph, MO this coming weekend - forecast calls for rain both days

So every time I've fired up the Spicewine, regardless of for what reason or where we are on the midwest, it farkin' RAINS! I'm starting to believe I'm the new Rick Salmon! :doh:

It's not going to rain. We bring sunshine with us wherever we go.

Back